This Retro Infrared Space Heater is designed to be very quiet. It comes with a ball bearing high pressure, low noise blower that allows you to enjoy cozy warmth without a lot of noise. It boasts a very quiet 39 dB noise level.
Maintenance is easy with the Retro Infrared Space Heater. To maintain this heater, simply clean the filter with warm water or a vacuum once it has been removed from the back of the unit.
The Retro Infrared Space Heater is designed to be very easy to move. It weighs only 25 pounds and comes with 4 caster wheels for maximum portability. It even includes a 72 inch electric cord, which allows you a wide range of placement options.
The Retro Infrared Space Heater is perfectly safe around children and pets and only gets warm to the touch. It does not have exposed heating elements that can cause a fire.
The Heater comes with Energy-saving Auto Mode, high and low setting when the mode is set to Auto; the unit will cycle on and off and switch between high or low setting to maintain the desired temperature setting.
Engineered and designed in the USA, tests shows that the Retro Infrared Space Heater is faster and better than competing heaters. In a side-by-side test comparison in airtight chambers with the same starting temperature, the Retro Heater warmed the same amount of space much faster than its more expensive counterparts.
- Can heat up a large room with Auto Energy Saving Model With High and Low Feature. Tip-over protection and Overheat protection
- Dual Heating Systems featuring infrared quartz tube + PTC with 12hr automatic shut-off timer
- IR Remote Control, High Pressure Low Noise Blower with Noise level 39 dB super quiet. Heating can cover for a large room.
- Electronic Thermostat: range 50 to 86 degrees
- Caster Wheels and lifetme filter
- Weights 24 lbs and uses 12.5 Amps of Power.
- 1500 Watts.
- Electric Cord 72 inch long
- Product Dimensions : 13 x 11 x 16 inches
- Item Weight : 19 pounds
All orders are entitled for FREE shipping without minimum purchase.
3 to 5 business days
3 to 7 business days (for USA, for items shipped from our USA warehouse)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.