The TriPro Recumbent Trike has all of the qualities you look for in a leisure bicycle: comfort, smooth ride, and durability.
The TriPro features a dual-joystick steering mechanism that is exhilarating to use and provides a smooth maneuverability. Unlike chain-driven bicycles, the TriPro cruiser's propulsion system requires minimal maintenance because it uses a front free-wheel mechanism connected directly to the pedals.
The sturdy front steel frame can be extended or contracted easily making it suitable for riders from 4' to 6'3" and it holds up to 250 lbs. This recumbent tricycle maintains a low center of gravity, thus making it especially stable and safe for the whole family.
The comfortable recumbent seating position means no pressure on your back, wrists, elbows or hands. Perfect for riding at the beach, doing a brisk work out, on biking trails, or even for a leisure ride.
What a great way to stay fit while having fun!
- Unique Patented Steering System
- Ultra-Adjustable Frame to fit all rider size
- Versatile Maneuverability
- Safe, Comfortable and Durable
- Free Wheel Without Chain
- Great for All Ages
- Easy Assembly
- Gearing: Single speed (free wheel)
- Dimension: 52"(L) / 63"(L-Extended) x 28"(W) x 27.5"(H)
- Seat Height: 13" above the ground
- Weight: 44.6 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Height Capacity: 4' to 6'3"
- Wheel Size: 20" Front / 16" Rear
- Length Adjustment: 9 Slot Adjustments in 10.5" length
- Carton Size: 41"(L) x 12"(W) x 23"(H)
- Gross Weight: 55 lbs
- Recommended Age: 9 and up
All orders are entitled for FREE shipping without minimum purchase.
3 to 5 business days
3 to 7 business days (for USA, for items shipped from our USA warehouse)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.