If you have a large area that needs disinfection, consider the use of ultraviolet light.
Ultraviolet light is one of the most effective disinfecting agents. The use of UV light in sanitization isn't new as it was first used in the 1900s to treat public water tanks.
The obvious advantages of UV light is that it is fast-acting, effective, hands-free and most importantly, dry. There is no need to wipe down after each cleaning session, unlike liquid disinfecting methods such as spraying and fogging.
Our High Powered UVC Light Disinfection Machine is produced for commercial use, where quick, dry and hands-free disinfection is required. It is suitable for hotel, office, library, seminar room, hospital, cinema, sports center, warehouse and more.
- Emits UV-C light at 253.7 nm wavelength and ozone to ensure complete disinfection and coverage
- Timer setting of up to 120 minutes
- Portable on wheels: only 40" x 47" x 8" in size
- 99.9% sterilization rate
- Consumer small amount of power
- Excimer tubes can last up to 30,000 hours
- 1-year warranty
It's easy to use
- Move the machine to the desired area
- Connect to power
- Select disinfection time and turn on the machine
- Close all windows and doors and leave the area
Timer settings for different room sizes
- 400 sqft: 7.5 minutes
- 1000 sqft: 15 minutes
- 2000 sqft: 30 minutes
- for larger sizes: divide the room into sections and disinfect each section at a time.
- Do not look directly at the machine
- Leave the room and also remove plants and pets before disinfecting.
- 1 x High Powered UVC Light Disinfection Machine
- 1 x Manual
All orders are entitled for FREE shipping without minimum purchase.
3 to 5 business days
3 to 7 business days (for USA, for items shipped from our USA warehouse)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.