Since the early 1900s, Ultraviolet C light has played a major role in environmental cleaning and disinfecting.
From community water tanks to major hospitals, it's been shown that nothing works better or faster than UVC light.
Generated by filtered excimer lamps emitting in the 200 to 280 nm microbe-killing wavelength range, UVC light can easily smash through the cell walls of pathogens and even superbugs to destroy their DNA structure, rendering them ineffective.
This explains why commercial UVC machines aren't cheap. For example, the popular Tru-D SmartUVC, which is used to kill some of the nastiest germs found around hospitals, costs US$125,000 each!
And Now, the Good News...
Thanks to advancement in LED chip technology, the germicidal properties of UVC light is now available in the form of a handheld UV light disinfection sanitizer.
Germinator, with its 7 watts of pure power, can help eliminate 99.9% of the pathogens, molds, spores, and dust mites - at the flick of a switch.
Just hold the Germinator closely over the surface and move it slowly from side to side to destroy the pathogens. It's that easy.
- Instant Damage: Through UV irradiation, the DNA structure of a single-celled microorganism is damaged. This leads to its immediate death or loss of reproductivity.
- Wide Range of Applications: Germinator can be used at home or workplace to disinfect mobile devices, keyboard, laptop, car, food, telephone, feeding bottles, doorknob, pacifiers, toys, baby cloth, toilet seat, towel, bathtub, table, stool, etc.
- Portable and Easy to Use: Small and lightweight, Germinator is easy to store in a briefcase, handbag, or luggage. Push the switch, and you can use it to sterilize any object or surface.
- 7 Watts of Pure Power: Germinator's 7W is the highest among all the portable ultraviolet light disinfecting devices.
- Power: 7W
- UV Wavelength: 265 nm
- Charging Time: Approximately 2.5 hours
- Operating Time: 1 hour of continuous use
- Certification: CE, FCC, ISO 14001, ISO 9001
- Lifespan: 10000+ hours
Is Germinator certified?
Yes, Germinator is CE, FCC, ISO 14001, and ISO 9001 certified.
Is Germinator rechargeable?
Yes, the Germinator is rechargeable and takes approximately 2.5 hours for a full charge.
Does it work on all surfaces?
Yes, the Germinator can be used on virtually all surfaces and objects.
Is UVC light harmful to humans/animals?
UVC light can be harmful if there is continuous exposure for 8 hours or more. For sterilizing purposes, Germinator should be directed at the surface/objects and not at another human, so it doesn't pose any risk.
How long do I have to use it to work?
The Germinator takes 10-15 seconds to sanitize a surface.
All orders are entitled for FREE shipping without minimum purchase.
3 to 5 business days
3 to 7 business days (for USA, for items shipped from our USA warehouse)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.