Whether you use the detector to look for gold nuggets, coins, jewelry, or relics in the backyard or at the shoreline, the new MD960 Professional Metal Detector is your ideal choice.
As one of the most advanced nugget detectors in the world, your investment in the MD960 Professional Metal Detector will let you experience the excitement of searching for yet uncovered treasures and give you hours of outdoor enjoyment.
The MD960 Professional Metal Detector integrates an advanced automatic (VLF) system with high accuracy in identifying metals, up to a depth of 3 meters underground.
The fastest and easiest system to detect gold nuggets, raw gold, underground gold, bronze, and silver coins, the MD960 provides gold prospectors with high efficiency, low cost, and ease of use.
You can start searching immediately without wasting time programming the device.
- Fully automated system that is not affected by soil types: humid, or rich in mineral salts or mineral rocks.
- Provides two discrimination systems: (1) General search system that enables fast and accurate searching of all metal types; and (2) Distinguishing system which rejects signals from iron or non-precious metal targets, allowing you to search for precious metals only (such as gold, silver, bronze and coins) quickly and easily.
- Material: ABS+metal
- DISC mode: 1-100
- All mental mode: 5-100
- Threshold range:-40~40
- Ground balance: 0~99.9
- Search coil: 11 inch
- Battery: 1 x alkaline battery, 9V(not included)
- Operating principle: VLF induction balance
- Operating frequency: 19 kHz, crystal controlled
- Reactive overload: 10,000 micro-cgs (with standard searchcoil)
- Resistive overload: 1,200 micro-cgs (with standard searchcoil)
- Ground balance range: From ferrite to salt water inclusive
- Discrimination ground suppression: Combination of 2nd and 3nd order methods
- Target-ID ground suppression: 3nd order
- Operating temperature range: 14 to 122℉(-10 to +50℃)
- Operating humidity range: 0-90% noncondensing
- Package size: 560 * 345 * 80mm
- Package weight: 2200g / 4.9lb
- 1 x MD960 Pro Metal Detector (Main Unit)
- 2 x Connecting Rod
- 1 x Search Coil
- 1 x Set Accessory
- 1 x User Manual
AVERAGE DELIVERY TIME
All orders are entitled for FREE shipping without minimum purchase. The average delivery time is 5 to 13 business days.
*Delivery times may vary due to different warehouse locations. Please also consider any holidays that might impact delivery times.
We truly believe that our products have made everlasting impacts all over the world and we truly stand by our products. As you are the reason why we are here today, we want to give you a risk-free 30 day guarantee for all of your purchases.
If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We have a 24/7/365 email support center. Please contact us if you need any sort of help regarding your purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.